• Define your workflow
• Choose Kubernetes extensions
• Try in a sandbox environment
• Required Extensions
• Pre-built platform YAMLs
• API discovery add-on for easy discovery and interoperability
A dedicated sandbox environment for engagement and collaboration for building your platform stack.
Platform-as-Code is the process in which application developers can create and manage application platforms declaratively using Kubernetes YAML definitions that leverage Kubernetes extensions.
KubePlus does not introduce any new CLI. Teams use kubectl and Kubernetes YAMLs to create platforms as Code.
Our Operator guidelines and validation ensure one platform experience with uniform discovery, documentation and support across multiple extensions.
Kubernetes extensions embed platform specific workflows as Kubernetes objects and eliminate out-of-band custom automation.
Simplify creation of multi-tenant platform stacks for SaaS workloads running on Kubernetes.
- Cloud-Native SaaS (offerings designed grounds-up for SaaS based delivery model).
- Cloud-Enabled SaaS (multi-tenant hosting of any classic install-anywhere type of software).
Simplify creation of micro-PaaSes or micro-services architectures on Kubernetes for running enterprise internal workloads.
Examples: AI/Analytics workloads, CI/CD
Accelerate cloud native technology adoption to support business transformation initiatives.
- Migrating legacy applications to cloud native architectures.
- Migrating containerized workloads from other orchestration engines to Kubernetes.